1. The act of anticipating.
2. An expectation.
3. Foreknowledge, intuition, and presentiment.
1. Fearful or uneasy anticipation or the future; dread.
1. A response to a stimulus.
2. The state resulting from such a response.
1. Conscious perception with full awareness.
2. The process of understanding by which newly observed qualities of an object are related to past experience.
1. The act or process of accepting.
2. The state of being accepted or acceptable.
1. A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.