Today I started work on an entirely new 'blog software suite.
I've gotten to sick of all the typos and other errors on my posts - errors that I sometimes don't discover for months.
I was first just going to work on the spellchecking function of my existing software but in the end decided that it would just be easier to start from scratch.
I hope to have the new (email based!) software ready for production use this weekend. Hopefully nobody will even notice the difference except that it might be a little faster.
The hardest part will actually be converting all of my old posts to the new format. I haven't quite figured out how to do tackle that problem yet.