Step one: Randomly cycle through these mood extremes:
1. Suffering from or exhibiting overwhelming sorrow, grief, or disappointment.
1. Made joyful.
2. Happily refreshed and energetic; elated.
1. Full of or characterized by extreme anger; raging.
1. Having self-possession upset; thrown int a state of confusion.
1. Tharted in hope, desire, or expectation.
1. Full of unrestrained enthusiasm or joy.
Step two: Limit sleep to between two and three hours nightly.
Step three: Lather, rinse, repeat as needed.
Note: Be careful not to stop at any mood other than these extremes, lest you be mistaken for a sane person.