THREE WAYS I AM STILL A KID
1. I have a pretty juvenile sense of humor sometimes.
2. I have a strong sense of wonder.
3. I get really excited about stupid things sometimes.
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD
1. I'm actually old.
2. I think more about the past than the future.
3. When I see a hot young waitress, I often wonder what her mom looks like.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO
2. Write something profound and moving.
3. Be appreciated.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL GUY
1. I can be very competitive.
2. I'm a vertical thinker.
3. I like muscle cars.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL GIRL
2. I'm very emotional.
3. I have a lot of empathy.
THREE NEW THINGS I WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Add another state to my list.
2. Get my pool game back to where it was.
3. Get back to a normal sleeping schedule.
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. I have a good sense of humor.
2. I'm honest and trustworthy.
3. I'm true to myself.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
2. Messing up something really important to me.
3. Things staying the same as they are now.
THREE OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. My computer.
2. My phone.
3. My rock.
THREE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO ME
THREE THINGS I JUST CAN’T DO
2. Play guitar.
THREE CAREERS I’M CONSIDERING
2. International playboy.
3. Pool player.