1. The act of interpreting erroneously; a mistaken interpretation.
1. A suitable or opportune moment or season.
1. No longer in use.
2. Outmoded in design, style, or construction.
1. Not to be believed; incredible.
1. Unable or unwilling to put up with something any longer.
Tonight I did not have a particularly great night.
One item of interest that I feel like sharing is that I had a Fantome Pissenlit. My review at ratebeer.com:
I was expecting something different, and perhaps even better, from this beer. What I got was, to me anyway, a bland, somewhat dirty tasting belgian. I certainly don't understand the hype.
I don't feel like writing anything else.