I may as well cover all the bases. These are what I see to be my top ten assets, in no particular order.
1. I'll put myself through torture rather than hurt someone I care about. The other person is always first.
2. I'm almost painfully honest. If you ask me a question you should be prepared for the answer I give. I will keep my mouth shut rather than lie.
3. I'm pretty good at putting myself into others' shoes, at least as far as I know about what they're going through.
4. I get along well with just about everyone.
5. I'm pretty funny at times, even when it's just in my own head.
6. If I care about you, you need to hurt me pretty badly before I'll ever say anything about it. No sense in two people feeling bad, I figure.
7. I believe there's good in almost everyone, and I don't rely on first impressions. You almost always get more chances with me.
8. My interests are wide-ranging enough that I can carry on a conversation with just about anyone.
9. When I screw up I realize it pretty quickly and I will freely admit to, and apologize for, my mistakes.
10. I enjoy my own company, so I must not be that bad.