To continue the theme of the preceding entry, here are my top ten flaws. Actually, these are flaws as others might see them. To me, they're just part of being me. Again, these are in no particular order except the order I thought of them in.
1. My standards for female attractiveness are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high for someone like me.
2. I use my high standards in an attempt to keep myself out of relationships, and therefore somewhat safe from harm.
3. At times, I've forgotten that respecting others' privacy is more important than telling an interesting story.
4. I don't take rejection, even inferred rejection, very well at all.
5. I have a strong desire to be liked by everyone, and if I disagree with what someone is saying I'll often keep quiet rather than express my own opinion. Then I'll find someone who shares my opinion and talk about how stupid the first person is.
6. I'm not very good at trusting others. I'm the jealous type, but I'll usually just fume internally instead of saying anything.
7. I'm often so uncomfortable in large groups that I'll either avoid them or stay as far off to the side as far as I can. To me, Thanksgiving dinner is one of the worst forms of torture.
8. I tend to see only the best or the worst in things and people around me, depending on my current mood. I have a hard time seeing things as a whole. I'm an optimistic during good times and a pessimist in bad times.
9. I often imagine a person being a certain way, then when they turn out differently, I treat it like it was a personal affront.
10. I cannot take a hint if I don't like what the hint suggests. Even if the hints are coming from myself.