Every year my sisters and I have our Christmas thingy early. This year we did it last night.
I always do pretty well with gifts. I think this is because my sisters know that they're the only ones getting me anything, so they take it seriously.
Let me see if I can list what I got without having to go look:
- Two old framed pictures - one of me and my mom, and the other of my Grandfather's old propane business.
- Five cans of various nuts.
- Some crystals to put in a fireplace to make the flames burn with pretty colors.
- A set of beer glasses from various microbreweries.
- A Bad Cats wall calendar. I'd actually bought it for Dina, and she'd bought me the desktop model of the same calendar, but we ended up trading.
- Bottles of Baltika 6, Delirium Tremens, Weihenstephaner, The Reverend, Erdinger, and Rogue Chocolate Stout beers.