(I don't know what happened to #1. She didn't include it because the girl she stole it from didn't include it. There are several other missing questions later on. It must be some chick thing.)
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Any noise other than raw white noise keeps me awake. So I sleep with a fan roaring next to my bed.
4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
When I was a kid. I have a bad feeling about this survey now.
5. Have you ever won in a spelling bee?
6. Do you like somebody right now?
This is a kids' survey, isn't it? OMG LOL.
7. Are you a fast typer?
I'm pretty decent.
8. Are you dating anyone?
I'm going to guess that I'm not. WeirdGirl may have other ideas.
10. Who can you always turn to?
My sister Dina and RockGirl. There are probably a couple of others who wouldn't turn their backs on me.
13. Are you drinking anything right now?
14. Do you think you're attractive?
I answered that once in another entry:
"Maybe, in a dark enough room, to a drunk enough observer, while surrounded by lepers and zombies, I might at times be considered not ugly enough to scare children, but I'm enough of a realist to know that about the best I could ever hope for would be simply average."
15. What color underwear are you wearing (if any)?
17. What do you want for Christmas?
A billion dollars. And a kitten calendar.
18. Do you know the muffin man?
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
I might, but you'd never be able to hear it over the snoring.
20. Who wrote the book of love?
23. Do you consider yourself successful?
In some areas of my life. In other, not so much.
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
About fifty, but most of them are work people.
26. Plans for tomorrow?
Pay my property taxes, get a haircut, go to work, have lunch with NotHideousGirl, go to a funeral home, go to my home, take a nap, go to Rich O's.
28. Missing someone right now?
Yes. I actually saw her the other day at lunch, but I didn't talk to her because I wasn't sure if it counted as running into her.
29.When was the last time you told some one you love them?
30.WHAT WAS THE LAST SPORT YOU PLAYED?
I shot pool in my basement tonight.
32. Are you black?
I'm kind of a peachy-tan color.
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Nope. Had detention a couple of times.
34. What are you looking forward to?
Finishing this survey.
36. Do you like the cake or the frosting better?
I'm not a big cake fan, but I'd have to say that I like both equally.
38. Can you handle the truth?
39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
Some of these questions are really stupid, aren't they?
43. Smooth or crunchy peanut butter?
Okay, now you're really reaching.
44. What do you do when no one is watching?
48. Three things about the opposite sex that you first notice?
Smile, eyes, hair, if I see their face first.
49. Who are you thinking about right now?
How to answer this question.
50. Who did you last hug?
WeirdGirl I think. No, wait, it might have been NotHideousGirl.
51. Where is your phone?
Cellphone right next to me. Landline in the living room.
52. When is the last time you had a pillow fight?
A million years ago at least. With my sister.
54. Favourite Colours?
Blue, black, gray.
56. What song do you currently hear?
Nothing at the moment.
60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Somebody at work.