1. Do you outline?
If I feel like I'm in a hurry, then I'll outline an entry with vague plans to flesh it out later. Sometimes I even bother to follow through with that plan.
2. Do you write straight through, or do you sometimes tackle the scenes out of order?
I usually just write whatever my hands and fingers feel like writing. I don't think about the ordering of things, but I think they're usually self-enforcing.
3. Do you prefer writing with a pen or using a computer?
I like the idea of writing with a pen into a notebook, but it usually doesn't happen that way.
4.Do you prefer writing in first person or third?
I usually write in first-person mode. But some of my favorite stuff has been written in third-person.
5. Do you listen to music while you write?
I rarely listen to music except when I'm shooting pool.
6. How do you come up with the perfect names for your characters?
Perfection is a goal I rarely achieve. If I assign a nickname and I can remember it later, then that's good enough for me.
7. When you're writing, do you ever imagine your story as a television show or movie?
Nope. I've had dreams that would make good movies, though.
8. Have you ever had a character insist on doing something you really didn't want him/her to do?
Oh, wait. This is a question for real writers, isn't it? I'm going to answer not applicable.
9. Do you know how a book is going to end when you start it?
10. Where do you write?
In my office usually, and also wherever I happen to be when I have my notebook handy.
11. What do you do when you get writer's block?
I drink beer. Lots and lots of beer.
12. What size increments do you write in?
What the fuck does that mean? I write whatever's in my head.
13. How many different drafts did you write for your last project?
Everything is a draft. Nothing is ever good enough.
14. Have you ever changed a character's name midway through a draft?
Yes, I changed one to YourMama when I realized that she was a whore. What a stupid question.
15. Do you let anyone read your story while you're working on it, or do you wait until you've completed a draft before letting someone else see it?
I usually finish whatever I'm writing in one sitting, so not applicable.
16. What do you do to celebrate when you finish a draft?
17. One project at a time, or multiple projects at once?
This talk about "projects" seems way too serious for the mental vomiting that I do.
18. Do your stories grow or shrink in revision?
I am the king of rambling, so I'd say that stories grow as they're being written.
19. Do you have any writing or critique partners?
Yeah, right. Like I'd deem anyone worthy.
20. Do you prefer drafting or revising?
I guess revising. I prefer to spew out words, then fix them later.