Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Who was your best friend?
That year it was probably either Jeff or Mike - both cousins of mine.
2. What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
A 1973 Mercury Comet with a 351 Cleveland motor in it. It was ugly as fuck, but it screamed.
4. On a Friday night what were you doing?
Usually hanging out at Mike's
5. Were you a party animal?
No, I could never keep up with those people.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No, I was straight even then.
8. Were you a nerd?
Smart yes, but a nerd? I don't think so. I mean I wasn't in the A/V club or anything like that.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
I was a good kid.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Again, I was and still am straight.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Maybe Mrs. Webber. She was very nice.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
I think that was the year I mostly just hung out at my locker and watched the girls go by.
13. Name the school full name?
Floyd Central Junior/Senior High School.
14. School mascot?
A Highlander. Not the immortal dude from books and TV though. Basically, a guy in a dress playing bagpipes.
15. School colors?
Green and gold.
16. Rival high school?
New Albany High School.
17. Did you go to Prom?
No, Lisa and I went straight to the after-prom sex.
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
It would be fun for a few days. I would take zero shit from anyone.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
That it was a relief.
20. Where did you go senior skip day?
Yes, and I told my mom beforehand that I'd be doing it. There was a kegger at the house of some guy I never heard of. It was fun.
21. Favorite memory?
That was a long time ago. Too long ago for me to pick out a favorite memory. Probably something to do with Lisa though.
22. Were you in any clubs?
Not in Senior year. I was in the Spanish club before that though.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Whoa, deja vu. I stood at my locker and watched pretty girls.
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yes, but not as much as some have. I mean, I haven't totally blimped-out.
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Would have been Lisa if we'd gone to either mine or to hers.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
No. I went to my 20th though. And I'll go to my 25th when it happens.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
No homeroom when I was a Senior.
28. Who will repost this after you?
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
That year it was Lisa. Before that it was Jackie.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
I run into old classmates very rarely. Like the other day at the funeral home. Most of my graduating class seems to have disappeared.
31. Did you win prom queen or king?
32. Where did you work in high school?
Nowhere, unless you count mowing my grandmother's yard for like $5 each week.
33. what were your grades?
By then I was pretty much all straight-As.