1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
Nope, given one though.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Depends on how you count. I'll say five years.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
I got some stuff last Christmas.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
What a stupid question. Of course I have.
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
A long time.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Eating and drinking.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Spaghetti and garlic bread.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
First thing is probably their general shape, until they get closer then I notice eyes.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
Please Forgive Me by David Gray.
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
In my house.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Cingular. They're our supplier for work.
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Like I care.
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Air Force, nine years.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Another stupid question. Yes.
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
Caller-ID would have put an end to that, even if becoming an adult hadn't done it already.
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Dina and Kenny.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
Saw one of them yesterday.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
I suppose Wendy's.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
It will be different this time.
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
I'm weird. I prefer to eat alone.
24. CAN YOU COOK?
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
Toyota Pickup, Dodge Intrepid. Chevy Monte Carlo SS if I ever get the exhaust fixed.
26. BEST KISSER:
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far away.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My ability to entertain myself by taking stupid surveys.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
Once I lose faith in someone, it's extremely tough for me to get it back.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
Twenty-four hours or so.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
I like lots of movies. Nothing in particular comes to mind.
34. CAN YOU SING?
To my cats.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
REO Speedwagon, a million years ago. Or maybe The Violent Femmes, three years ago. Depends on whether the latter could be called a concert or not.
36. LAST KISS?
I should have pressed the issue.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED?
I don't rent movies. I just buy them. Last one I bought was Say Anything.
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
The former at work, the latter at home.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Steven Wright is pretty funny. Is he still alive?
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
When I'm on fire.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Varies. Usually without.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
My cats take shifts.
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
Not in my experience.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
I dunno. Maybe once when I was a kid. Or maybe never.
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
I acknowledge its existence, if that's what you mean.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
If I don't count work people, then SassyGirl.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
"Don't be such a stranger!"
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Imperial Stormtrooper costume. Crotchless, of course.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
"This year's love had better last."
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
I neither know nor care.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
Better than you can, probably.
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
I could postpone drowning for a while.
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Yet another stupid question. Okay, fine - maps are cool.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
Sometimes I can't think of a good answer to a survey question.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Do Halloween parties count? If so, then yes.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
When TremensGirl told me some stupid jokes tonight.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
In 1996 or so, for not having insurance.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Tiger. He was a cat. Bet you didn't see that one coming.
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
Fictional pirates are cool. Real-life pirates seem to be assholes though. What with all the raping and murdering.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
A couple of people.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Some warm deserted beach would be pretty nice.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
No, I'm in my house.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
Technically, they're trunks. And they're yellow.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?
What's with all the school questions?
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
Took vacation from work. Didn't go anywhere though.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
Yes. One of those barefoot cruise thingies.
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER
Two of them.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?
It depends. I'm not in my basement, but I'm on the ground floor of my house. Does that count as upstairs?
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yes, a few times.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
A few people come immediately to mind.
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS?