Girls- look at your top 3 boys listed on your Myspace
Guys - look at your top 3 girls listed on your Myspace
- Don't change them!!
- Enter their names in order
- Be honest
- Repost this so your friends can do it too
4. Are you older than number 1?
2. Are you older than number 2?
3. How did you meet number 1?
One night I was sitting at the bar at Rich O's, and she sat next to me. She kept looking at my beer. At the time, I thought, "Why is this weird girl looking at my beer?"
As it turned, out, she was deciding if I was worthy of getting to know or not. I'm glad it turned out the way it did.
4. If you were crying would number 1 cheer you up?
I think she'd laugh at me, and that would cheer me up.
5. Where is Number 3?
A gazillion miles away.
6. Have you hugged any of them?
I've hugged them all, with varying intensity.
7. Who have you known the longest?
Hard to say. I'm pretty sure that I met Kat first, but then I got to know Amanda and Misty next, before I got to know Kat.
8. Who have you know the shortest?
Again, hard to say. Probably Kat.
10. Who's the most awkward to be around?
Sometimes Misty is in a strange mood that makes it awkward. So I'll say her. The real answer is not Misty, though.
11. Are you taller than number 3?
Yes, and I'm glad you didn't ask about number 2.
12. Who's most likely to repost this?
Probably Kat. In fact, I think she already has.
13. Is any of the top 3 family?
14. Do you trust them all?
This question almost made me not want to post this. I'm just going to answer that I don't fully trust them all, and I'll thank you to leave it at that.
15. Have you ever shared a bed with any of the top 3?
I have not.
17. Who lives the closest to you?
I don't know where Misty lives, so I'll say Kat.
18. Who do you talk to the most?
19. Who knows the most about you?
20. Who makes fun of you the most?
I have a feeling that it's a tie between Kat and Amanda.
21. Do you argue with number 2?
I rarely argue with anyone, so no.
22. Does number 1 have the same B-day as you?
I seriously doubt it. Oh, wait, I know that she doesn't. Her's is in May and mine's in February. This was a dumb question.
23. Would you break the law for number 2?
I have probably done so already.