1. The phone rings. What's your ring tone?
Depends on who's calling. Either the phone sound from the show 24 or a Homer Simpson WooHoo.
2. If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
3. Has your life been going the way you want it to lately?
Things are turning back to the better, but I'm not taking full advantage.
5. Does the person you like know that you like them?
Either that or she's stupid.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
This question keeps coming up. Eyes, general shape, lips.
7. Where are you right now?
Lost somewhere in thought.
8. Did you go anywhere today?
9. When was the last time you cried?
Me strong man. Me no cry.
11. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
I usually stop liking them when they start treating me like crap.
12. Where's the last place you walked to?
Besides just to and from the car, yesterday I walked from work to The Pub to see BikerGirl.
13. Last time you had a sleepover?
The last time I stayed at WeirdGirl's house. It's been a while.
15. Who made you smile today?
17. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"No, Evangeline Lilly, I will not have sex with you right now. I'll call you after work."
18. Who's the 1st person on your missed calls list?
My phone got totally reset the other day. So my missed calls list is empty. Before that, I think it was Dina.
19. Who was the last text message you received from?
MusicalYuppieDude, wondering if I was alive.
20. plans for tomorrow?
After work, I hope to just stay home.
21. story behind your myspace song?
I like that song. David Gray is one of my favorites.
22. Whats bothering you right now?
A million things, most of which are irrelevant. And one relevant thing which I'm trying to be more patient about.
23. Where do you live?
In my house.
No thanks, I already have one.
25. Where was your default picture taken?
This varies. At JournalSpace, it's a picture of me with a beer bottle when I was a baby. I used to have that same picture at MySpace, but I got yelled at, so I made a new picture at some Simpsons site. At barenada.com it's just a picture of my eyes.
Two blue ones.
WHAT ARE YOU:
Doing this weekend?
I really should just stay home.
Work clothes. Tan Dockers and a blue shirt.
Progress would be nice, but I'd also accept closure.
Something you're afraid of?
I'm pretty sure that I'd be afraid of sharks and jellyfish if I ever went in the ocean.
Nothing. I'll probably have some cereal when I get home.
Do you believe in soul mates?
Do you remember your dreams?
Usually I do. Especially the vivid ones.
Do you speak another language other than English?
I can manage some conversational Spanish.
What's something you wish you could understand better?
What did you do last weekend?
Had a really shitty weekend and probably alienated everyone who saw me.
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Who were the last people you went out to lunch with?
BikerGirl. Or maybe NotHideousGirl. I don't remember for sure.
The most annoying sound in the world?
When my cats Buddy and Nugget get into a fight, their wails cut right through my skull. Also, my alarm clock.
Last person you hugged?
Who do you hate right now?
The person I used to be.