Stolen from this guy's page.
1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
I guess American Idol Greatest Love Songs, but I also have Mr. Spock's Music From Outer Space and some Devo on LP.
2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
A pack of ramen noodels if I have any. Usually if I eat late it's because I stopped at White Castle on the way home.
3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Major League. When they win the game at the end.
4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
I'd have the fat sucked out of my head.
5. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Afraid to write it, lest it come true.
6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
Staring at my feet. Used to bite my nails but haven't been able to since the dentist replaced a filling in my sharp tooth last month.
7. Are you a pyromaniac?
Nope. I like to watch fires, but not enough to go around setting them.
8. Do you have too many love interests?
Sometimes one is too many, if it's the wrong person. When I'm in a relationship I find that one is plenty for me.
9. Do you know anyone famous?
I know a couple of pro pool players. Does that count?
10. Describe your bed
This super thick Sealy that's too soft. In the guest room the mattress is too hard. My sofa is just right.
11. Are you spontaneous or planned?
I plan things then spontaneously change my mind.
12. Who would play you in a movie?
I did an entry about this recently.
13. Do you know how to play poker?
The same way I know how to play chess. I know the rules but I suck.
14. What do you carry with you at all times?
My stupid fucking cell phone. God I hate that thing.
15. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Summer vacation. Trusting people. The whole innocence thing.
16. Are you happy with your given name?
I never really cared for my middle name. Don't know why. It's Shane by the way.
17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
18. What color is your bedroom?
Kind of a girlyfied light blue. I need to paint it something more manly. Maybe black.
19. What was the last song you were listening to?
Heard Hell's Bells by AC/DC on the radio last night.
20. Have you ever been in a play?
No, but I wish I would have. I think it would be fun. Not a musical though.
21. Have you ever been in love?
22. Do you talk a lot?
With one other person I never shut up. In a group I usually just listen to everyone else.
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
I guess I'm okay. Kind of a sad sack sometimes. Kind of a sarcastic asshole at other times.
24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
By their existence, no. By asking me for handouts, yes.
25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I suppose I'm a pretty nice guy. I'm hardly ever intentionally mean.
26. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
Not applicable right now, but in the past, definitely my girlfriend or wife.
27. What is your ideal marriage location?
I like the idea of a wedding somewhere outdoors, somewhere beautiful. Anyplace but a church, really.
28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Guitar I guess. Piano would be cool too, but it would be harder to carry a piano around to parties.
29. Favorite fabric?
30. Something you love and hate?
At the same time? Being in love with the wrong person.
31. What kind of bedding do you use?
Umm, sheets and pillows.
32. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
No. At least not in any detail.
33. What's the one language you want to learn?
French. I don't know why. My Spanish could use some refresher courses as well.
34. How do you eat an apple?
Peel it, cut it into wedges, then eat the wedges.
35. What do you order at a bar?
36. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
37. Do you have tattoos?
39. Do you drive a stick?
My truck. My cars are both automatics.
40. What's one trait you hate in a person?
41. What kind of watch do you wear?
43. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
I like nice things.
44. What do you cook the best?
I like to make up my own Hamburger Helper recipes. I also make great grilled chese sandwiches. Nothing too fancy for me.
45. Favorite writing instrument?
A pen. This was a stupid question.
46. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
47. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Maybe for Halloween, though I never have.
48. What's one car you will never buy?
That ugly-ass Honda Element.
49. What kind of books do you like to read?
50. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Retire and travel.
51. Burial or cremation?
52. How many online journals do you read regularly?
A couple dozen.
53. What's one thing you're a loser at?
54. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
55. Do you cry in front of your friends?
56. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Perfect strangers are always asking me what's wrong, so I guess I come off as sad.
57. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Besides the obvious bathroom activities, I don't really care.
58. Are you a giver or a taker?
How about both?
59. When's the last time you cried?
When I realized that I had to start something over.
60. Favorite communication method?
Telephone. I also like that whistling language I saw some natives use on TV.